Remove this ad

philip

fanatic

Lead

Dec 1 12 9:46 PM

Tags : :

Please left click with your mouse on any of the printed pages to enlarge them so they are easy to read.

A selection of the NCH magazine giving reports from each branch and information about staff and Ex NCHers.
These will be printed issue buy issues and later split down into branch sections as well.
If you have any of these magazines that are not yet found or have copies of the other NCH magazine "Our Children/Children" please let me know.
Philip
Issues soon to be loaded.
1957 Summer
1958 Summer, Christmas
1959 Summer, Christmas
1960 Spring, Christmas
1961 Autumn

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 19 13 1:25 PM

Hi could you tell me when the above magazines will be available to read,as I sent them in to be entered ,and I cant find them on nch magazines-our news ?
                                    sylvia {larpool47

Sylvia taylor

Quote    Reply   

philip

fanatic

#2 [url]

Apr 19 13 7:59 PM

Sylvia,
I am still scanning them, rather than simply offer them as each edition page by page, where readers will have to go through every issue to find the little bits they want. They will be listed branch by branch. then as more copies and info gets found, it will be easy to add to that section.
Until I have scanned every part and then sorted it down, there will be a bit of a delay. but most nights bits are getting done.

Philip

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 20 13 1:50 PM

HI Philip!
Many thanks for your work on loading the latest Our News (Autumn 1961).
It's very readable, and very enjoyable!
There are lots of names I recognize, as I'm sure there must be for others.
Thanks!
Shelagh

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 23 13 2:31 PM

Philip,thank you for letting me Know,I was beginning to think they hadnt reached you,
so there is know rush at all,just glad somebody is clever enough to do the work that it must entail.
hope you are well,and enjoying the much needed sunshine.
                                           Sylvia x

Sylvia taylor

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dianaw

superstar

#6 [url]

Apr 23 13 2:49 PM

Hi Philip,  Thanks for putting the 'Our News' on.  I think I had put the 1961 issue on, but at least everyone can now read it clearly & Roy won't need his wonky chair!!!  love Di

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help