Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 7 13 1:08 PM

Pic of you Philip?

Hi Philip,
Just wondering if this is a picture of you?  What a sweet little boy!  What happened?  Just kidding...image
Yes, boys and girls, please all do come out and play!  (Between Philip's and Roy's instructions, I think we'll find the playing field, the hidden treasure, or whatever!)
Just a suggestion--copy and print all instructions so you have something to look at as you work with the different screens.
And good luck!
Shelagh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Oct 7 13 7:12 PM

Not me

Shelagh,
Not of me, how could it be... cap on head (I would use it to pull the brambles back), neat blazer (I would look like I had already been dragged through the hedge), Shorts, clean above the knee shorts (mine were down to the knee, usually grey, with blood stains or remains of some dirt) Knees see remains of dirt. I think the only thing we wold have had in common next to a hedge of blackberries, would be that we would both be wearing wellingtons.

Or for an unusually clean look, morning of a growth study test

Philip9b32614933510823aa944ba83fc3a4bee0169e16

Last Edited By: philip Oct 7 13 7:30 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

royl

fanatic

#43 [url]

Oct 7 13 9:26 PM

Has any one else noticed that Lefora has regenerated some members - Philip is now back to a Novice with 12 posts and Shelagh back to a Rookie with 4. But, do you feel any younger is the big question.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Oct 7 13 9:46 PM

To be or not to be you

Ah well, Philip...in that case.  But nice mac you've got there--lining, hood, toggles--much fancier than the one I had!
:-)
Shelagh

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Oct 7 13 9:51 PM

Forever young...

Hi Roy!
Yes I noticed I'm back to "rookie" status.  No problem.  It's a nice feeling to start all over again.  You know, zen mind, beginner's mind, and all that.
I'm assuming all the previous brilliance we posted before is still to be retrieved?  But if not, it's a new day, a new world.  As to feeling younger though, hmmm...some days better than others.
Shelagh

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Oct 7 13 9:55 PM

Yikes, just noticed I've jumped from "rookie" to "superstar" and I didn't feel a thing!  Does that mean exceptional agility, or am I comfortable numb?
Shelagh

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Oct 7 13 10:02 PM

A Rookie

The lowering of our statuses is due to us logging in with our new logins that lefora have seemed to have decided that we might use. Philipgrowingupprivate, is the login that I seemed to have generated from the Private site.
For my sins I seem to have generated a version of PhilipAlverstoke, but I am cleansing that before a posse of Harpendenites think I might have defected to the Stokies band.
Soon I will try and regenerate myself into the old name. If Dr Who can do it, I will try as well.

Philipastrangechild smiley: pimp

Last Edited By: philip Oct 7 13 10:05 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

philip

fanatic

#50 [url]

Oct 7 13 10:16 PM

New Lefora bits

Please play with some of the extras on the site and let other members know if you find any of the new toys useful.

Philip

PS I think I'm back to my old self in numbers smiley: glasses

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 [url]

Nov 8 13 10:05 PM

The changed web site

I have been rather busy with summer activities and neglected the NCH/lefora site. Now I find redesign which disappoints me. We all became familiar with the previous version but this new one doesn't appeal and whilst Philip has been assured the pictures will reappear but it seems  very difficult to navigate the site.
I will try and familiarise myself with this new site but deeply regret that they found it necessary to change it.

David Green

Quote    Reply   

malsal

superstar

#53 [url]

Nov 8 13 11:07 PM

If its not broke don't try to fix it

Hi David I couldn't agree more the old one worked so why mess with it .We will cope with it but Why .Regards Malc S

Quote    Reply   

dianaw

superstar

#56 [url]

Nov 10 13 2:58 PM

Hi David,
Welcome back, hope you had a lovely holiday
This new site certainly does take some getting used to.  My first concern was where had HARROGATE PICTURES  gone, image my delight when I found them under the heading Branches of the NCH.  In navigating round the site, I also found lots of great chat on passed topics & it was good to read them again.
love Di

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Nov 12 13 12:44 AM

Hi there Roy and Shelagh it would seem that I  am in I am not sure how but i used my old password and it worked, I will still be giving you a bell Roy as arrange there are still parts of the Forum I am still tring too work out,but would like too thank you and Shelagh for your helpimagebest regards your old friend BERTIE b.

Quote    Reply   

royl

fanatic

#59 [url]

Nov 12 13 1:15 AM

p.s. for those who think the attribution to the above means they have a changeling in their midst fear not , it is I, Percy Verance's mate Roy in a guise from another forum.
Roy

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Nov 12 13 5:11 PM

Congrats Bertie!

Hi Bertie,
Great to see you here!  Keep at it now you've found the way in.  image     What helped me was to copy, paste and print any and all instructions from Philip and others, and just have those by my side as I try stuff!  Can't say I've conquered it all yet--it's an ongoing process.  I'm brain-dead at the moment because we have also been through some massive changes to all our systems at work as well, and computers are not my natural habitat at the best of times!
Anyway, welcome on board, Bert!
Shelagh  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help