Remove this ad

dianaw

superstar

Lead

Apr 9 14 2:27 PM

Tags : :

imageThis photo was taken last week on our holiday in N. Wales to celebrate Lewis 80th.  On the right is Granddaughter Karen with Grt Granddaughter Emily Diana & Toby hiding behind.  In the middle is Adam with Great grandson Zack & on the left is Granddaughter Louise with Grt Grandson Daniel.  Having loads of fun, although Daniel & Emily look a little unsure.  love Di

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

royl

fanatic

#2 [url]

Apr 9 14 7:51 PM

Hi Di
Having just survived a day with first edition grand children I was wondering how you manage to keep going with that lot. Maybe there is a clue in that certain grandparents do not appear in the pictures. I see that MalcT is asking you to bring your Grannies boasting book, does he realise it would require a removals van to move one that size? Super pics Di!
Roy

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 9 14 8:19 PM

Great grandchildren?!!

HI Di,
Are you sure you are old enough to be having both grandchildren and GREAT grandchildren?!!! How do you do it? :-)   Lovely pic! :-)
Shelagh

Last Edited By: shelaghc Apr 9 14 8:22 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 10 14 12:36 AM

Nice one Roy. We have the one grandchild 8.5 years. Grandma has the boasting book, it's in her 'andbag, (Purse over here). The bag weighs a ton, I say no more !
Cheers
Malc T

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dianaw

superstar

#5 [url]

Apr 10 14 9:10 AM

Hi Malc, Roy & Shelagh,

Thanks for your kind words.  I know that we Grandparents are a pain in the neck sometimes, we can't help it, but I have to say don't blame it all on the Grandmas, Grandpas are just as bad.  I think Malc is going to need extra luggage allowance for his B.B. when he comes in September & Roy maybe you'll need to hire a bus. ha ha. 
love Di
P.S. Shelagh, love your new photo, plaits too, very pretty. x

Quote    Reply   

royl

fanatic

#6 [url]

Apr 10 14 11:16 PM

They are all lovable sometimes

The Grandson, sweet and innocent, requested the use of the angel wings his sister had for the Nativity play. Ah! how sweet thought granny until the full weight of said grandson launched from the back of the sofa changed her mind. "ANGRY BIRDS" yelled the sweet little fellow as he proved once again those angels never did fly properly.
 imageSweet little innocent??

Last Edited By: royl Apr 10 14 11:23 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

dianaw

superstar

#7 [url]

Apr 11 14 7:01 PM

Hi Roy,

Butter wouldn't melt comes to mind, what a fabulous picture.  I do see a likeness to his Grandpa though, maybe it's the cheeky smile!!!
love Di

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Apr 12 14 1:44 PM

Little rascals

Ah yes, I know about "Angry birds" from another "little rascal" who is is dear to us all over here. 
Great pic, Roy! :-)
Shelagh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help