Remove this ad

malsal

superstar

Lead

Jul 19 14 5:40 PM

Tags : :

HI DI when did you say the reunion was ,don't seemto see much on the site of anything  Love Malc S
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

dianaw

superstar

#1 [url]

Jul 19 14 6:22 PM

Hi Malc S,
Have you changed your mind & are now coming - I do hope so, as it would be lovely to see you & Lesley.  Our reunion is on Saturday 20th September at the Bilton Cricket Club, Bilton Lane, Harrogate.  Starting at 3pm.  The cost is £6.00 per person.  As I mentioned earlier on Friday night there will be the usual meeting at Hales Bar & on the Sunday morning Trinity Church, followed by lunch at the Squinting Cat, Whinney Lane, Harrogate, for those who wish.  Two lunches for £10.00.

It's difficult to negotiate this site now & many of our family are finding it difficult, but if you scroll down on the main menu, you'll find all the old topics in the Branches or on News or General.  Good luck.
love Di

Quote    Reply   

dianaw

superstar

#3 [url]

Jul 19 14 9:41 PM

Trying to contact Michelle (was Brodie)

Hi Malc T,
I`'ve been trying to contact Michelle Brodie who was in Barton house to tell her about our reunion & wondered if at the last reunion she swapped her email address or telephone number with you. Michelle has been to the last 2 & it would be great to have her with us again. 
​love Di

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 19 14 9:54 PM

Hello Di,  Sorry, Have not got Michelle's email or anything. Would Big Russ have it?, he being ex Barton House.  Nice to see that Malc S could be there.!
Take care
Malc T

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

malsal

superstar

#5 [url]

Jul 19 14 10:20 PM

Reunion

HI DI can't get anything on main menu about reuion ,but I've managed to change my booking from 6th to 19th Sept., we will be at the Club and Church but not the Cat                Love Malc and Lesley .

Quote    Reply   

dianaw

superstar

#7 [url]

Aug 14 14 9:59 AM

Hi Malc T & S,
Reunion's getting closer I know, time just seems to fly by.  I've heard from Michelle (thanks to Pam) & she is going to do her utmost to get to the reunion.  Also had communication from Sylvia (Larpool Hall) & both her & hubby Doug are definitely coming. Due to missing out on Extended Family Mag, I'm in the throngs of hoping to get an article in the Harrogate Advertiser in the hopes of catching anyone local I've not got on my contact list.  Sorry Malc T, there's 5 of you staying at the Arden not 4.  Wish I was a fly on the wall there.  Steve is bringing along blank badges for anyone to fill in & wear.  All the questions for the quiz sorted now.  Will be in touch again soon.
love Di

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 14 14 3:22 PM

Well done Di. You do so much, what would we do without you. Yes, 5 of the finest at the Arden. I dare say a gathering in the little bar will occur on Friday evening, before Hales Bar,( just a small one).  Not long now and Yes, The new shirts have been aquired !.
Stay well
love
Malc T

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help