Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 5 14 4:41 PM

Tags : :

HI Guys,
A pic of me with my oldest son, Peter, just this past Friday evening...he had an exhibition of his photos and paintings, then afterwards, a few of us gathered for some music.  Lovely time!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Oct 5 14 8:26 PM

HI Di,
Lovely to see the clip of the play. Wish I could be there to see it as I love live theatre!  Your granddaughter is very beautiful (not a surprise! :-)  I bet she's very talented too. If you'd like to check the web site for the Wharf Theatre in Devizes, you'll see some photos of productions my Helen (daughter) has been in.
It's lovely to see what one's children and grandchildren become, isn't it?!  Such a joy,and lots to be thankful for.  After all!
Love,
Shelagh

Quote    Reply   

dianaw

superstar

#3 [url]

Oct 6 14 10:46 AM

Hi Shelagh,
I've had a look round the Wharf Theatre website, very interesting & so many productions.  I would liked to have seen Dead Guilty, it looked good.  I also trawled through the photo gallery, just to see if I could spot your daughter, but didn't see her.  Yes, we are so lucky.     love Di

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Oct 6 14 10:28 PM

Some theater pics of Helen

Hi Di,
A few pics of Helen on stage.  Sorry these are so big--was hoping I could change the size but don't know how to do that on Lefora.  The one of her looking really goofy is from the production of The Bald Soprano by Cocteau--an absurdist play.  The others are from Double/Double. She's now working on The Belle of Amherst, a one-woman show about the American poet, Emily Dickinson.     Cheers!  :-)   Shelagh imageimageimageimage

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help