Remove this ad

#361 [url]

Sep 13 12 3:08 PM

hi,i remember the kissing gate well,when i went into highfield in the early 80's,the flats were known as flat 3 and 4.many fond memories x

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#362 [url]

Nov 13 12 5:35 AM

Well this photo is of a group of us from NCH Harrogate (Fairfield) on Holiday in Scarborough about late 1970's, posing in Peasome Park.  My brother Danny is on the far left, I'm third from the right (front row).  The only other person I remember from these lot is the black lad hugging Rupert whose name was Shaun (and for some bizarre reason was obssessed with horses!)

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

#374 [url]

May 4 13 10:53 AM

Hi, I was never a child that lived here but visited many times as my best friend as a child lived here, had so many happy memories with her here, she would have there between the 60's and 70's, met up with again a few years ago, miss her so much now she has left us, this forum has brought back so many happy memories of her, thank you 

Quote    Reply   

#377 [url]

Oct 7 13 4:45 PM

Facing camera?

Well that pic definately needs the pretty app used on it!     Sadly the picture is not telling the truth.   I published forgetting that this is now 16.9 format and so of course it has rather exagerated the sylfe like figures stretching them in just one direction*.   And that is my story and I'm sticking with it!

*Minus Harry Styles of course!

Roy

Quote    Reply   

dianaw

superstar

#378 [url]

Nov 2 13 4:14 PM

Wedding

This is a photo of our Granddaughter Louise & Adam at their wedding last month.  I can't wait to see if I have been successful with this.
love Di                                          P.S. & Zack, but it's back to the drawing board.imageimage

Last Edited By: dianaw Nov 4 13 9:55 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#379 [url]

Jan 1 14 12:16 PM

Old photo of too boy cubs

Hi there Sheagh just picked up an old message regarding an old pic of too boy cubs me bing the one on the right and the one on the left is Bruno Runda from Clifton  house hope this helps. and may I wish you and your family all the best for 2014,will be intouch via an email and hopfully some pic of Riley who has grown somewhat and mybe some of our new Granddaughter.best regards Bertie B.

Quote    Reply   

#380 [url]

Jan 8 16 11:27 PM

Bruno Runde

Hi Ihope anyone can help im looking for pics of my late father Bruno Runde.
many thanks in advance the runde family

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help