Remove this ad

philip

fanatic

Lead

May 5 10 3:17 PM

Tags : :

Click on the button at the lower left (Upload Files)

This will then open your picture files (you did save your photos as JPEG images) didnt you, if not go and convert them to JPEG images of around 100k - 500k in size.

When you find that picture you want, click on it.

A little counter at the bottom of the page will run from 1% up to 100%

it will then say

attachment (name of your photo) (remove)

Ignore all that and just click

at the lower right

Submit Topic.

Within a few seconds your photo should load

Click here to view the attachment
Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#17 [url]

Jan 13 11 9:28 PM

Terry,
Oh,  THERE  you are !  I got lost and I've been wandering around looking for everybody !   No I couldn't open the attachement, so I havn't seen you & the dog yet    ....... What happened to the conversation we were having with Diana & Malcolm  ?  I was so concerned that everybody seemed to have vanished that I sent you a private message   ......    where is everyone  ......  ?   where am I   .........  ?    

Jennifer

Quote    Reply   

royl

fanatic

#19 [url]

May 15 11 11:17 AM

Philip,
       I have been experiencing problems with photos, both as subjects and avatars, failing to show on the pages. My Avatar change took at least a week to show and people were commenting on Malcmoto's change for a couple of weeks before I saw any difference. With subject pictures the space where they should be is there but the pictures do not appear. I can get over this latter problem by left clicking the space where I think they should appear and this opens another page with the picture showing immediately.

I have checked the subject pictures and all seem to be jpeg as are those which load properly.  They do not appear to be oversized either. The use of the menu command " show picture" makes no difference.

Any ideas?

Roy
p.s.  The picture directly above this post loads down to the faces then greys out for the rest.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 15 11 12:03 PM

Me too !  Some of the photos are appearing,  whilst others are making a valiant attempt, but stop about a quarter of the way down.
Jennifer

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help