Remove this ad

royl

fanatic

#41 [url]

Sep 3 11 5:06 PM

Gosh Jennifer, you just got that in in time.  I was about to stamp my foot and have a real (I was going to say paddy, but thats not allowed anymore) display of a lack of control, (thats better) in the corner.

Roy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Sep 6 11 2:29 PM

Hi Philip!
I've been trying to change my profile picture for ages!  It just won't do it.  I know they have to be very small pictures.  I've tried uploading the url as well as just uploading the picture itself.  Just can't make it happen, in either mode. The only thing it allowed me to do was select one of those cartoon pictures, but it was a bit of a sad one.  I'd like to post something more recent and cheery.  Even my techie husband hasn't been able to figure it out?  I became a VIP in the hopes that would help, but it didn't.  Any other suggestions?  Is anyone else having problems with this?  And is this all part of the general problems with photographs that Lefora is having, or is it a separate thing?
Much appreciated if you can help,
Thanks!
Shelagh

Quote    Reply   

dave

superstar

#43 [url]

Sep 6 11 6:50 PM

Hi Shelagh,

I have found the following works for me,

Your image needs to be 48 x 48 pixels and file size about 6 KB.
Select photo from your computer
Then click on 'save' button found below the avatar library strip to complete upload.
Finally click on 'save profile' button
Sorry if some of above is obvious but I hadn't realised you needed to click on the save button below the avatar strip for a little while which threw me at first.

Dave

Quote    Reply   

philip

fanatic

#44 [url]

Sep 6 11 8:02 PM

Shelagh,
Once you have loaded your new small photo, it can take 24 hours befor the site updates, sometimes other members will see your new photo befor you.
I think you had very good advice from our other VIP member.

Philip

Quote    Reply   

royl

fanatic

#48 [url]

Aug 26 12 10:28 PM

Just going back to 'Loading Pictures'
Has anyone yet discovered the secret of getting the text below the picture being published?

Roy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

philip

fanatic

#51 [url]

Aug 27 12 1:06 PM

A 7 year old boy with problems, soon heading off to the Naughty Boy's Home, rejected after a month and returned to my mother, then shortly after my 8th birthday accepted by the NCH.

Philip

Quote    Reply   

philip

fanatic

#54 [url]

Aug 28 12 3:56 PM

Roy,
Yes, I had Sister Pearl's "Green Soap" for a naughty word indoors. To make it last longer she kept it in the cupboard for six months to a year before it was ever used to make it last longer.
If the groups that throw bombs at the British Army find out about that product, they will have some powerful Ammo.

Philip

PS
The Green Stuff is not as the Carbolic.

Quote    Reply   

dave

superstar

#55 [url]

Oct 1 12 6:27 PM

Ah the green soap yes remember the taste well!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help