Remove this ad

philip

fanatic

#21 [url]

Jul 6 11 1:51 PM

Please note: Lenton does not normally cook with beef, we have to arrange for a beef producing animal (cow) to be specially found for him, the Bull variety that produces steak was never know to ever grace Highfield, in our time as children.
Do we really want to change our taste buds now, I think Sister Pearl was great with her stews, turning something rather questionable, in to a meal that we were all going to eat.
I think we will arange for a panel of Ex Wakefield (Harpendenites) to judge on all food produced on that day, we guarentee not to be biased in any way, even though Lenton, spent most of his time in Wakefield, both up and down.

Philip

PS
What would Sister Pearl have done/said if you announced you were turning vegetarian?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

philip

fanatic

#22 [url]

Jul 6 11 1:55 PM

As to nappy changing, I believe in a more natural state of play.
Victim at ten places and the gardner's hose turned onto medium flow, cleans all know areas.

Quote    Reply   

royl

fanatic

#23 [url]

Jul 6 11 11:07 PM

It is just as well there is a 415 volt suply from the printers and, as Jeff says, YWAM are prepared to supply all the leads - we shall FRAZZLE the lot of them!!  But must remember to close the escape tunnel and secure the stills before they arrive.   Has anyone ever tried Stokieburgers and, even more important, would Lenton know how much to give each side?

Roy

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jul 15 11 12:57 PM

Hi Roy yes i do think hes musical i think his name starts with J.   I saw through him straight away ,look forwards to next week end hope the weather is kind to us see you soon Roy

Quote    Reply   

malsal

superstar

#29 [url]

Jul 18 11 8:44 PM

I don't think its a he , from the walk its a she  Malc S

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

royl

fanatic

#31 [url]

Jul 24 11 3:15 PM

Hi Daveburn2003.

It was great to meet you and your wife at Highfield yesterday and Welcom to the Site.  I am glad that you have joined us but your sanity will be challenged at times.   As a special qualifier you became an Hon. Harpo a distinction you may rather do without. But dont let that put you off. 
As we already have a Dave on site will you remain full titled or settle for Dave B?

Roy

The grey haired gentleman of distinction (Or maybe not!)

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jul 7 12 7:21 AM

Hi my names Angela walsh i lived at holwood bristol first in the big house then in perkins house i was there from 1968-1978 until i moved to the nch gyde house painswick gloucestershire and then to southdowns in alreford.  i would love to get in touch with anyone who remembers me, but have found using this site hard i will put up my email address angieford13@hotmail.com and hopefully someone will be able to help me use this forum

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jul 7 12 1:19 PM

Hi Angela

Do you remember the "Christopher family - (Paul, Alan and Debbie Christopher)

We were in the Browns and lived in the "BIG POSH" house at Holmwood from 1973.

Get in touch

Paul

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Sep 1 12 10:02 PM

hi angie i remember you ,we were the edwards family,maureen tommy keith anthony and paul,most people from gyde use facebook.
i have a gyde house page on there that just started,my name is vicki now so if you want to get in touch my addy is vickianne47@yahoo.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help