Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Apr 6 13 11:57 PM

i recieved my files today i had them posted to me .bit disapointed really not a lot in there considering i was in princess alice for 13 yrs  i too ran away  also broke my arm in 2 places but nothink mentioned in the file :(

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Sep 23 13 7:55 PM

DEAR SISTERS.
                               my wifes e--mail address is as follows---Helen.dickinson43@btinternet.com
                               [ SMALL PRINT ].
                               I  sent you a note yesterday,but forgot to put a e--mail  address,
                               it was concerning my mothers death,which you have information on.
                               We three bros Ronald tony Rodney,entered the grange in 1950,and
                                left in 1956.
                               The grange being the N C H old bramhope west Yorkshire,im now 
                                71 yrs of age,we three came from SALFORD MANCHESTER COUNCIL
                                to  bramhope.
                                Im at present on my dear wifes computer tracing my family tree,im
                                trying to trace why at 4 year old was I put in care,till I was 16yrs.
                                I don't know who to cast blame,is it bramhope is it Salford.
                                For the following------- half way through are stay at the safest place
                                on earth old bramhope,we three bros were taken to MR Eaglestones
                                [ he was a matter of fact chap ]  OFFICE,where upon he told us that
                                from this day forth--- are surnames would no longer be ellington but
                                tully,he then glanced at his oak door,an seid that is all boys.
                                I being the eldest,remember thinking,on the way back to mr farrers
                                house on that dark winters night,thinking WHO AM I.
                                Could you please send by e-mail how my dear mum died or to this
                                                             mr Ronald tully
                                                                  8 lodswouth road
                                                                       nyetimber
                                                                           pagham
                                                                                west sussex po21 3pg

Ive got all my records, all I wish for is information on MUM
                                Just the following my d o b  is 3 10 1941.
                                I  called in on the grange this year,God its a mass of trees,its a private estate
                                or is it a private jungle,they have knocked down MR FARRERS HOUSE.
                                and built a DISGUSTING MASSIVE BLOCK,progress utter rubbish.
                                YOU CANT SEE THE CRAG,FROM FARRERS HOUSE,because of trees.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL           RONALD    

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Sep 23 13 7:55 PM

DEAR SISTERS.
                               my wifes e--mail address is as follows---Helen.dickinson43@btinternet.com
                               [ SMALL PRINT ].
                               I  sent you a note yesterday,but forgot to put a e--mail  address,
                               it was concerning my mothers death,which you have information on.
                               We three bros Ronald tony Rodney,entered the grange in 1950,and
                                left in 1956.
                               The grange being the N C H old bramhope west Yorkshire,im now 
                                71 yrs of age,we three came from SALFORD MANCHESTER COUNCIL
                                to  bramhope.
                                Im at present on my dear wifes computer tracing my family tree,im
                                trying to trace why at 4 year old was I put in care,till I was 16yrs.
                                I don't know who to cast blame,is it bramhope is it Salford.
                                For the following------- half way through are stay at the safest place
                                on earth old bramhope,we three bros were taken to MR Eaglestones
                                [ he was a matter of fact chap ]  OFFICE,where upon he told us that
                                from this day forth--- are surnames would no longer be ellington but
                                tully,he then glanced at his oak door,an seid that is all boys.
                                I being the eldest,remember thinking,on the way back to mr farrers
                                house on that dark winters night,thinking WHO AM I.
                                Could you please send by e-mail how my dear mum died or to this
                                                             mr Ronald tully
                                                                  8 lodswouth road
                                                                       nyetimber
                                                                           pagham
                                                                                west sussex po21 3pg
                                Ive got all my records, all I wish for is information on MUM
                                Just the following my d o b  is 3 10 1941.
                                I  called in on the grange this year,God its a mass of trees,its a private estate
                                or is it a private jungle,they have knocked down MR FARRERS HOUSE.
                                and built a DISGUSTING MASSIVE BLOCK,progress utter rubbish.
                                YOU CANT SEE THE CRAG,FROM FARRERS HOUSE,because of trees.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL           RONALD    

-firebrand

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help