Oct 18 11 10:11 PM

Hi Phil try unusual again  Kangaroo perhaps    Malc S

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

philip

fanatic

#22 [url]

Oct 18 11 11:12 PM

It was found in a major supermarket chilled shelf, I don't think one of the mobility scooters had managed to get that far up the equipment, they are now putting up safety rods at the ends of all the shelf units to stop the customers taking cunks out of the shelves with their scooters,

Ok I will reveal what type of meat it is.....

English viewers should be able to tell where it came from.
This pictures shows the meat with its best side up, as it was the bottom piece in the pack, it was impossible to see that other side due to the white paper pad they use to soak up the blood.
This piece should have possibly ended up in the pile for mince.

I was about to cut the odd bits of fat off with a very sharp knife, when I found it was not easily going through the steak, I then turned it over and found the reason why, and I thought steak came with fat only on the edges.

Philip

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

philip

fanatic

#26 [url]

Oct 20 11 12:48 PM

That piece could not be used, two bits I tried to cook as steak, but it was tough, the rest went ino stew and cooked overnight, that at least made it tender.

Philip

Quote    Reply   

philip

fanatic

#29 [url]

Oct 24 11 10:04 PM

When members make a comment to me, I have to take it that offence might be given to people who view this site.

Please remember that this site is open to all the public and not just those who were in the NCH.

If members of the public make any complaint to Lefora over the content on the site, it could be closed down.

Philip

Quote    Reply   

malsal

superstar

#30 [url]

Oct 24 11 11:05 PM

Hi Philip don't know what's gone off ,I have always thought I was lucky to be taken in by the NCH and now know even more lucky it was Harrogate ,much more sociable folk . I realize I will upset some people by saying its time they grew up but it needs to be said.  Malc S

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

philip

fanatic

#31 [url]

Oct 24 11 11:42 PM

To members who have not seen the removed items, it was items that might cause offence to minority groups.
I'm sorry if some think it was censorship, but the group is at risk if matters that some might not think as humour are posted.
So please no JOKES about the following matters
on
Sex
Ethnic
Religion
Minorities

Please remember that this site can be seen by the public in all countries, so before you post any jokes or thoughs. Think would you be happy in saying it in front of A Policeman (on duty), A Council Employee, or a Vicar. If it passes that test then its possibly fine for the group.
Thanks

Philip

Quote    Reply   

malsal

superstar

#32 [url]

Oct 25 11 3:33 PM

An old lady and her husband were sat on the veranda of their house drinking wine ,when the wife said I really love you I don't know what I'd do without you .The husband looked at her and said  is that you or the Wine speaking to which she replied " Its me talking to the wine "  Love in abundance to you all  Malc S 

Quote    Reply   

dave

superstar

#35 [url]

Oct 25 11 9:19 PM

Love the poem Malc S
I was starting to think it was about me!
Now where are my glasses............. Oh I'm wearing them.

I went to the fridge the other day and stood with it open wondering what I was looking for.

Quote    Reply   

malsal

superstar

#36 [url]

Oct 25 11 10:11 PM

Hi Dave don't let it worry you its all about me ,do you know what the new wine is called I'll send the answer tomorrow if it's not guessed ,or perhaps you have seen it before ,Cheer's and regards  Malc S

Quote    Reply   

malsal

superstar

#40 [url]

Oct 26 11 11:27 AM

Hi Dave I'll have to put you out of your misery ,don't want your brain box to blow a fuse .take care .   
                                                                                                                                  Malc S 

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help