Remove this ad

royl

fanatic

#41 [url]

Jun 7 12 12:45 AM

Hi Dave,
Congratulations to parents and grand parents.   She would have been just as beautiful wherever you had posted.

Roy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dave

superstar

#43 [url]

Jun 7 12 5:40 AM

Oh she is well hugged, nanna, my wife, is truly in her element now. I have had a few hugs and was left a little present of excess milk on my shoulder so I take it we have now bonded. We also make sure to keep her big sister in the hugged etc too.

Should have a copy of the wedding photo disc this weekend so stand by for some more pics of my family. May have to censor them though as I'm not sure the world is ready for my mug shot

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

dianaw

superstar

#48 [url]

Jul 1 12 9:06 PM

Hi Dave,
Your daughter looks absolutely lovely & her Dad doesn't look too bad either.  Beautiful dress, hair, flowers & everything & Mrs Dave looks lovely too.  I'm not surprised you have that proud Dad look on your face.  What a joyous occasion it looks. Thanks for sharing them with us, well worth waiting for.
love Di

Quote    Reply   

dave

superstar

#49 [url]

Jul 1 12 9:27 PM

Hi Diana,
Thank you for your kind words. It was a grand day indeed, I still think about it. I can't describe how happy I was. I rate it as one of the happiest days of my life.

As Shelagh said, I did scrub up well too!

Quote    Reply   

royl

fanatic

#50 [url]

Jul 1 12 9:32 PM

Hi Dave,
                      And well may you be proud.  That glow will last for absolutely ages and you and swmbo deserve it.  Super pics.

Roy

p.s.   They were the bride's shoes and not yours I hope?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#54 [url]

Jul 2 12 7:54 PM

Great pics of your daughter's wedding, Dave!  Thanks for sharing.  You really get a feel for how special that day was for everyone there, and especially the proud Dad!  :-)  Not boring at all!
Shelagh

Quote    Reply   

malsal

superstar

#57 [url]

Jul 2 12 9:53 PM

Hi Shelagh all right I hold my hand out for a good caning I told a fib it was a look alike , but it was my wife Lesley honest  . Regards Malc S  

Dave no fooling you and you know your Cams too,you little boozer you .Cheers Malc S 

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jul 3 12 12:08 AM

i am an ex-fireman l.m.s.i was based at saltley birmingham they were the most exilerating years of my years i have always regretted getting married to my late wife as she persauded me to leave later on i will give you my experiences of my work as afireman that is if you would like to hear them

Graham

Quote    Reply   

dave

superstar

#60 [url]

Jul 3 12 7:50 AM

Who me,
"a little boozer", "in the tipple more than I think",  I can't imagine where you got that idea from?

Seriously, I have a great respect for CAMRA if their campaign had not taken off we would still be offered the likes of Watneys Red  Barrel or Double Diamond as beer in our pubs. Mind you some of this other rubbish served as beers and found  in cans full of nitrogen and plastic widgets are not much better. Beer should be brewed with hops, malt using good natural water etc not made in a chemists lab. It is not about blowing your brains out lager boy style it's about taste and aroma plus good company of course.

Sorry started ranting a bit and off topic, oh well another chore sister will be handing out.
Standing by with polish and brushes waiting for Philips boots...................

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help