Remove this ad

Lead

May 22 12 3:45 AM

Tags : :

Hello All.
Took this 7pm monday. Rocky Racoon decided he liked the smell of the swallows nesting in their box in one of our trees. They are very adept at opening things and was pretty close getting it open.
The swallows nest there every year and I didn't like the thought of him taking the young ones so I gave him a, "Oy You" and he reluctantly cleared off, he can find all kinds of grub elsewhere. They dont wear the bandits mask for nothing!.
Take Care
Malc T

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

malsal

superstar

#1 [url]

May 22 12 11:41 AM

Hi Bro great picture our problem is our BIG soft Tom Cat so laid back and gentle its unbelievable he caught a pigeon (playing) and after taking enough feathers off it to stop it flying looked apologeticly at it and walked off .We think he is a dog in disguise and he comes in at night when you call him ,his name's Boots by the way as he is Tabby apart from his " boots" .Any hope to see you in September Regards Malc S .
Oh Lesley treated me to train trip (Steam) Whitby -Pickering for my birthday and we saw the Sir Nigel Greasley ,though it didn't pull us .   
While at Whitby we visited Larpool Hall and the Manageress let us look round and gave me a photo of children on the swings on the front but the date is unclear .

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 22 12 2:57 PM

Hi Bro Mal,
Nice one, I love Whitby, so many memories of happy times. I have gone up there each time I went over, 'cept last year, that was special. Will be over in September, Celia's orders!.
Talk soon
Malc T

Quote    Reply   

dianaw

superstar

#3 [url]

May 23 12 4:53 PM

Hi Malc T, lovely photo, Rocky looks really cute but also very furtive.  We also have a few nest boxes at the rear of our house & every year we are blessed with blue tits nesting, apart from this year.  Obviously found a more superior des res.  Take Care,
love Di 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help