Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 2 12 7:17 PM

Tags : :

hallo 
   was there anybody in N.V.H////
I WAS THERE 1961    .1972  
i am looking for a margaret kippen   
sandra nixon    // millicent banks ////a gwendoline ..weeks  //sarah hastings //haron whitby//anna knight that is just a small bunsh    .we need the rest to come fowerd     my name is karen    jorgensen 
i do not no any of you at that time  .i come along a littil latter   if you or there girls i got a lot of info on you .and it is so upseting to see whot went on   .i wish i could hug you all  .just one littil draft  in need of treatment in a mental hospital . a shortage of adolescent units  
       next it caused the courts to comit children to approved schools   insaed of making hospital orders i.....one point that wasdiscused at length was to remove girls
to be removed to 
                          a MENTAL HOSPIITAL 

way there was nothing rong with you .you just had a paddy  coss nobody should be treeted  like that  i no whot thay dun i was a victim my selff

and today i am still hunted  by memories of physical and sexual abuse being forced to eat my 
                      my OWN VOMIT
            after being force fad  had my genitals scrubbed with soup and a scrubbing brush

being put in a straight jacket slapped
            sat on and injected     to shout me up from crying    there is lots more  but that is  but i will end i        it there        i have  lots of reports on the home bi the home office stampt my them    ..them that or to care for you     there is help contact me leggykaren@live.co.uk my soliciters or wating for anybody that wonts to come fowerd     N V H GIRS WHERE OR YOU   XX 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 2 12 7:18 PM

hallo 
   was there anybody in N.V.H////
I WAS THERE 1961    .1972  
i am looking for a margaret kippen   
sandra nixon    // millicent banks ////a gwendoline ..weeks  //sarah hastings //haron whitby//anna knight that is just a small bunsh    .we need the rest to come fowerd     my name is karen    jorgensen 
i do not no any of you at that time  .i come along a littil latter   if you or there girls i got a lot of info on you .and it is so upseting to see whot went on   .i wish i could hug you all  .just one littil draft  in need of treatment in a mental hospital . a shortage of adolescent units  
       next it caused the courts to comit children to approved schools   insaed of making hospital orders i.....one point that wasdiscused at length was to remove girls
to be removed to 
                          a MENTAL HOSPIITAL 
way there was nothing rong with you .you just had a paddy  coss nobody should be treeted  like that  i no whot thay dun i was a victim my selff
 and today i am still hunted  by memories of physical and sexual abuse being forced to eat my 
                      my OWN VOMIT
            after being force fad  had my genitals scrubbed with soup and a scrubbing brush
 being put in a straight jacket slapped
            sat on and injected     to shout me up from crying    there is lots more  but that is  but i will end i        it there        i have  lots of reports on the home bi the home office stampt my them    ..them that or to care for you     there is help contact me leggykaren@live.co.uk my soliciters or wating for anybody that wonts to come fowerd     N V H GIRS WHERE OR YOU   XX 

-leggykaren

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help