Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 25 12 9:04 PM

Tags : :

denis emsley from fleetwood. Looking for others that were in bankfield childrens home in ainsworth near radcliffe. between 1963- 67.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 17 12 8:17 PM

Hi Denis,i was at Bankfield during the Booth years.I remember The Landres.Marion was my girlfriend for a while.Sorry but i don't remember you.When i first arrived around 1967 we were still in the old building.I have some great memories of the Bankfield years.Miss Jones,Miss Bamford,Mr Clemence,Pop and Ma Booth.Jimmy and Richard Saville,Pete Armand,Joe Smith,John Senior and quite a few others. My name is Paul Wallbank by the way.If you manage to contact anyone else i'd very much appreciate it if you'd let me know.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 8 12 11:24 PM

hi denis my name is joe smith.i was at the old bankfield. been in touch with steve landers he lives down south.do you remember us digging up the old air raid shelter.did you go to combe haven in hastings on holiday.i nave got a lot to talk about.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 8 12 11:28 PM

hi denis my name is joe smith.i was at the old bankfield. been in touch with steve landers he lives down south.do you remember us digging up the old air raid shelter.did you go to combe haven in hastings on holiday.i nave got a lot to talk about.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Dec 10 12 3:30 AM

hi joe, denis here.yeah i remember hastings, we were in caravans i seem 2 remember. how is steve landers? i remember he was a tall lad, he b about 59ish now i think.i really liked his sister marrian.there was there david sa well.i  remember a dave smith i think, unless its u.do u remember the deakals, joey,mary. linda was the oldest but had 2 leave cause she turned 15 or 16. there was clare merta, pam, pete edmonds. miss jones, miss bamford wewe 2 of the staff i remember. b good 2 talk anytime joe.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Dec 10 12 7:23 PM

hi joe, denis here.yeah i remember hastings, we were in caravans i seem 2 remember. how is steve landers? i remember he was a tall lad, he b about 59ish now i think.i really liked his sister marrian.there was there david sa well.i  remember a dave smith i think, unless its u.do u remember the deakals, joey,mary. linda was the oldest but had 2 leave cause she turned 15 or 16. there was clare merta, pam, pete edmonds. miss jones, miss bamford wewe 2 of the staff i remember. b good 2 talk anytime joe.

-denisscott55

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Dec 12 12 6:46 PM

i went to school in harwood.we used to go roller skating in bolton.mr booth used to take us out to football matches.there was a dave smith but he was no relation i remember paul wallbank and paul hartly.i remember all the staff who where great i didnt get on with mr booth who i thought was strict.they wont be alive now will they.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 13 12 1:54 PM

hi, ioe, i dident like mrs booth, i liked mr booth but he did things 2 me which i dident know was wrong at the time. he took me 2 watch rugby. do u have any contact details 4 steve landers?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 [url]

Dec 15 12 8:44 PM

no denis mr booth made my nose bleed he was out of order for doing that i remember crying myself to sleep.i always remember been forced to do things in that home but not by him.i had no problems with the staff.i always trying to get home after that.do you remember what the school was called in harwood,

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Dec 16 12 8:53 PM

im not sure i think i was about 14. i remember i was very quiet after mr booth hit me.i ran away from that home about four times.i fancied marion landers at the time.i always remember she was big like steve.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Feb 16 13 8:22 PM

hi paul i remember you well we used to have a football team i enjoyed playing i am dave landers marions brother, i remeber all the staff.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help