Remove this ad


Sep 20 12 8:04 PM

Tags : :

Was in a home in Clevedon with my 3 brothers and 2 sisters trying to contact others from the same home. Would like to find out how to get my records. Not sure how to start please help.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad



Posts: 1,812

#1 [url]

Sep 20 12 8:11 PM

Were you in a Branch of the National Children's Home? or was it run by the local council or other organisation?
If it was NCH then contact

If it was not NCH, you would need to go to the local council in that area.
If you contact Care Leavers

they should be able to help.

Good luck Philip

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help