Remove this ad

dianaw

superstar

Lead

Nov 17 12 4:31 PM

Tags : :

Hi all,  This is the last 'Our News' I have & after this I will send them back to Audrey (ex Harpenden).

As I mentioned previously, the only way I can communicate on here is by opening a new topic.  It's so frustrating not to be able to answer any of your posts at present.  However, I have an old lap top (very slow) which I can use, but cannot upload anything.  Just waiting for my GDs boyfriend to sort this out for me.  Anyway my thanks to Philip, Roy, Roger & Shelagh & everyone who appreciates these 'Our News' 

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

royl

fanatic

#1 [url]

Nov 18 12 1:45 AM

Hi Di,
                  Following your warning I drew up the wobbly chair, adopted the advised forty-five degree position for crooked posts and spilled my Merlot on the carpet only to find that they were all straight! pah     humbug****

It is interesting that in all of these you can see who the trouble makers were, I didn't get a mention once!

Thanks once again Di, your efforts are fully appreciated.

Roy

Quote    Reply   

clive

superstar

#2 [url]

Nov 20 12 11:25 PM

Dear Di,

Many thanks indeed for all your kind efforts in reproducing extracts from NCH Family News.

I hope Audrey will be able to check that Action For Children have copies of these magazines in their archives at Watford.

Best wishes,

Love

Clive

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 21 12 6:27 PM

hello Di,
             one of my friends from Whitby is going to send me some OUR NEWS,I think she has 8,dates are about 1956/7 actually when she left Larpool in 1950 she went to Harrogate,and worked there when she was 15,her name wasEvelyn Harrison,would you be interested in borrowing them?

Sylvia x

Sylvia taylor

Quote    Reply   

dianaw

superstar

#4 [url]

Nov 27 12 2:27 PM

Hi Sylvia,
Lovely talking to you & I'll be in touch shortly.  It's great because with you being at the reunion, I can now put a face  to your name.  I remember one year when we swopped holidays with Larpool Hall, a few of us girls draping seaweed over our cozies & doing the can can on the sand.  We had quite an audience.  Happy days.
love Di

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help